Sunday, November 9, 2008

And So We Begin

Part of my first post will be, well, to see if this thing works properly, but part will be to launch something I've been meaning to do for a few years now. Some have asked, since I write about one odd thing or another, when I'm going to get my own blog. Well, this is as good a time as any, as Tuesday's elections have reenergized my angst.

That's not to say, of course, that this will be a completely conservative vehicle. Far from it. See the color-coding on my site? That means I'm in a red-purple sort of mood. I'm not beholden to any one party or viewpoint 100%; I dislike the idea of having to adopt any market basket of ideas. There will be plenty of apolitical commenting/griping here, as well.

Comments will be permitted, but I plan on moderating strongly once would-be commenters start trickling in. Each blogger must determine the amount of incivility, profanity, or nastiness (s)he will allow, and I'm still sort of finding my way.

So this thing will be on board just as soon as I click on the...

4 comments:

Wesley J. Smith said...

Good luck, and my you have many hits.

Rebecca Taylor said...

I can't wait to read your thoughts!

Bobby Bambino said...

Wow, Wesley J. Smith hangs out here? I will too then!

Chelsea said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, my friend! I'll be linking to this on my blog. Good luck and Godspeed...I'll be checking back often, so let's hurry up and get this show on the road, shall we?? ;-)