Thursday, March 17, 2011

BeneGram's 2011 Final Forecasts

Is it March already? Guess it is. Remember: I had all four teams right on my women's bracket in 2005 and in 2009, and three of four teams right on my 2003 men's bracket. Last year, I had two teams right in the men's bracket, but West Virginia couldn't quite finish.

Women: Connecticut, Stanford, Notre Dame, Baylor. Connecticut over Baylor in the final. (3-for-4. Pretty good, but the women's tournament is mostly chalk.)

Men: Ohio State, Pittsburgh, Notre Dame, San Diego State. Ohio State over Pittsburgh in the final. (Another zeeero-for-four in the men's.)

2 comments:

Linda Mandell said...

Hey there, bmmg39! This is xalisae from Jill's. Thanks so much for the back-up on the "Abortion is Personal" article at The Philly Post website. I really appreciate the encouragement. I'm sorry if contacting you like this is inappropriate, but I didn't know how else to get in touch. :X

Linda Mandell said...

oh yeah, feel free to email me: xalisae@gmail.com any time! I'd like to follow any interesting threads you might find on these interwebs, and possibly interject with your blessing. Take care. :)